Sunday, September 29, 2013

Temptation and a Possible Cheat Day 15

Hey, guys!  Things are going great.  I was super psyched about getting weighed.  I knew that my weight would be down.  And it was!  I was down almost 4 kgs.  I was going to tell you when I was about three, but then it just went down even more.  So happy.  Don't worry, still got lots of fat left on my butt and thighs (and the stomach, too).  We did the big technical scan, so it was nice to get the printout and see everything.  My total body fat is still really high, which is what I want to lower.  I can do it!  

After getting up, I chose something easy.  Tofu with dried salmon flakes, baby leaf salad with broccoli, puchi-natto, and a plain yogurt.  It was perfect for breakfast!  

Then I went to training.  I was almost there when I realized I had forgotten my protein powder and mixer.  :(  So sad.  Thought maybe I could pick up a protein bar or something individual from Yodobashi Camera (in the health section).  They didn't have what I was looking for.  But I did pick up another mixer for home, since Hideki and I are both using the one we have and that is why I forgot to put it in my bag.  While I was there, I found out they have a super selection of perfume, make-up and nail polish.  So I was super happy!  I can drop in there whenever I want. 

  I wanted to go look at Halloween costumes at Don Quiote, but first I knew I needed to eat and replenish my system with protein.  Mission:  buy sashimi and eat it for lunch.  Headed to the supermarket, Daiei, near Don Quiote.  It's really big and has a huge selection.  There were also so many yummy things I wanted to eat.  I added a few pictures below.  The first, pumpkin pudding (like custard pudding)...my fav!  And these yummy banana roll cakes.  I have been craving just a banana itself.  

Look at all the Halloween snacks!

So here is what I settle on:  fresh cut up salmon, maguro (tuna), hotate (scallop); and a chirimen (dried baby fish) salad.  I left a bunch of onion cuz it gives me heartburn and I wasn't sure how much I should eat.  Plus some fatty pieces of fish.  I only used a tiny bit of (non-oil) dressing.  

I enjoy going to Yokohama.  There are so many things to do there.  Shopping and entertainment, restaurants, you name it.  Here are just a couple pics for there.

Oh, here's the costume I decided on.  It was a cheaper one.  The really cheap ones were all sexy costumes, and when you work with kids, maybe not a good idea...  

My honey picked me up from the station and he went shopping for groceries.  Can you see him hiding here?  He's lost over 4 kilos too!

Headed home now.

I tried the costume on as soon as I got home.  (Even before putting away the groceries.)  It has an elastic waist which was not in the picture of the costume.  But I am so happy I already lost weight, otherwise it probably would be too tight!  Should be perfect by the end of October!  I've always thought of myself as a fairy-type.  What are you plans for Halloween?

We were obviously both very hungry by 4 o'clock and it was still too early for dinner.  So we had kanten jelly (sugar free, zero carbs, etc.)  and peach tea.  That was perfectly satisfying!

For dinner, I cooked sanma (saury) and miso soup.  And I mixed up some hijiki and beans with sesame oil, garlic powder, and soya sauce.  My trainer said that a good choice to eat was fish.  And so we did!  

I wanted to ask my trainer about the yogurt we were eating and the nutritional info.  I'll let you know about that.  

I had some protein powder in a shaker later.  Before adding the water, I did something different.  I added a big tablespoon of cocoa powder.  (That was so naughty, wasn't it?)  I thought since it had almost zero sugar in it and not a of lot of carbs it would be okay.  But the real naughty part was I didn't tell mention it in my report at the end of the night.  Was that really bad or acceptable?  He said before that it was alright to have something if it had almost no sugar or carbs.  So...  I think I will tell him next time.  Maybe in a few days, when I have it with milk.  (mmmn...yummy).  Hmm...  

After that, I decided to run over to Hide's parents because I heard there was a present for waiting for me from Hideki's niece.  I was a little curious.  I hoped it wasn't food.  I thought maybe cups or dishes or a decoration.  But wowie...was I surprised to see Annie Sui inside.  Not just this adorable bag with sparkly sequined letters in my fav colours, but also hand cream, eyelash curler (isn't it cute in black and purple?), nail polish (love the dress-shaped bottle), and a super cute hairband for when I do my makeup or put on my lotion.  Thank you my favourite niece!  LOL.  That was super sweet of her to buy me these gifts and from my fav store.  Yay!  Funny thing was that today in Yodobashi Camera, I stopped at the Anna Sui perfumes and was thinking such nice thoughts about Anna Sui...karma?  Who knows?  But what a perfect surprise!  

How do I look?

That was a lengthy post again, but I hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks for supporting me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment