Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day Three

Okay, so I am holding up so far.  I  woke up not nearly as hungry.  I had leftover miso soup and the 糸寒天, which had expanded from the nice before and was quite yummy.  To add to that, I had a tofu and okara hamburg (豆腐とおからのハムバーグ), celery and yellow pepper (セロリとパプリカ炒め), and mozoku (もぞく). 

 I made this last night for my lunch.  It's spinach and salmon with mushrooms and a tofu and okara hamburg, to which I added some tomato and cucumber.  For my other sidedish, I included a cabbage salad.  I put a little bit of sesame oil on top and put a bit of salty konbu (seaweed) for topping.  I planned to use the non-oil dressing that we have a work.  It was a really yummy lunch!

My afternoon snack was plain, no-sugar added yogurt.  I love yogurt and was so happy I could still eat it.  That, and cheese ( yes, in very small quantities it is considered good for you). 

 That evening, I was supposed to have a lesson from 9pm and I wanted to eat before I went.  My trainer said he had a cancellation so I could go from 7:30, which was good cuz I wouldn't get home super late.  I didn't have much time to eat before, but I knew I would be starving, so I grabbed some sashimi - hiramasa and maguro.  It was yummy!

When I got home, I was a little bit hungry, but more so, I knew if I didn't eat that I would wake up extremely hungry.  So I ate natto, without the sauce (not yummy).  And some pickles (I ate half shown in the picture and left the juice).  I also drank 100ml of non-fat milk.  I would have drank more, but I was worried about the nutritional content.  And as the serving size was for 100ml, I thought I was safe.

Wish me luck tomorrow!!! 

Update:  

お食事はまだ昨日の残物があるので、それ除いては、特に目立つものはありません。
You have the same food from yesterday, so other than that,  I see no real problem.
そのままで経過みましょう!
Keep going like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment