Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Preparing Healthy Snacks

I wanted to share how I prepared my healthy snacks. Recently my boyfriend and I went shopping and we bought a lot of things that are low-to no fat, high in protein, and generally, nutitious. Wakame, dried squid, seaweed, dried fish, nuts, and cheese. As pictured below, we bought kuki-wakame (茎わかめ), niboshi (にぼし), yaki-nori (焼きのり), atarimeka (あたりめか), almonds (アーモンド), and cheese (チーズ). We had the roasted already at home, so we used that. To be careful of, nuts and cheese can be high in fat, but are okay when consumed in small portions. Five almonds, at most. I put everything in small, easy to grab serving sizes so I would not have to make snacks everyday. I cut the squid and seaweed into bit-sized pieces. The seaweed went with the fish in containers. The cheese is still on the fridge. Anyways, I won't be eating it much. But,still, nice to have. What do you like for a healthy snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment