Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Today's Meals

Day Two of my program. I woke up feeling like I had a headache. At first, I thought I might be getting sick. Then I realised how hungry I was.  おなかが空いた!(Onaka ga suita! I'm hungry) Well, I will do my best today, I thought.

Breakfast: Leftover soup warmed up in the pot, to which I added a beaten egg for variation.  I had more celery and yellow pepper too.  Plus non-fat yogurt (無脂肪ヨーグルト). 

Snack: Colby Jack Cheese (surprised I can eat cheese) (チーズ)

Lunch:  Tofu and Okara Hamburg (豆腐とおからハムバーグ), Salad with Faux Crab Meat (かにかまぼこのサラダ), and Slightly Roasted Green Pepper (焼いたピーマン)

Snack:  Natto and Toasted Seaweed (納豆、焼きのり)

Dinner:  Asparagus and Salmon Dish, Mozoku, Pickles wih Salty Konbu, Miso Soup And Kanten Noodles, Non-fat Yogurt (アスパラとサーモン、もぞく、きゅうりと塩こんぶ、寒天ヌードルの味噌汁), 無脂肪ヨーグルト

Update:  My trainer said (in person) that kani kamaboko (fake crabmeat) should be avoided, as well as balsamic vinegar, since it is made from grapes (thus a fruit).  :(  I really like balsamic vinegar!  But I guess the regular kind is okay, he said - so long as I don't eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment