Sunday, September 22, 2013

''Have You Ever Had Children?'' Training Session Two - 9月22日

So today's session started with a weigh-in.  And I have lost 2 kilos already...1.9 to be exact. I was happy already. :)

Then my trainer proceeded to ask if I had any children. What!? No, I am not married yet. But I knew what he was getting at. He went on to say that sometimes when women give birth, their hips spread...  Sorry, big hips just run in the family, buddy (but I didn't say that).  Just have to prove that you can lose the fat on your body, but still look sexy with curves.  (Don't think bad of him, he said in orientation that I wasn't that big.)

Then, he probably felt the awkwardness and said let's get started training.
 
Our exercises were shoulders (we did pull-downs to the front and back), squats (I felt it more the second time), including inner thigh squats (holding a weight, of course), and finished off with crunches. I felt a lot of pain in my butt and a little bit in my back. But, pain in your butt is a good thing, cuz that's what I'm trying to lose.

I followed up with a lot of stretching and a protein shake. I was able to drink a lot of water throughout and afterwards.

Let's see how much pain I am in tomorrow...but you know what they say,

No Pain, No Gain!

頑張りましょう!

Ganbarimasho!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Sherri!! 2 kilos already!!
    I wish I could have overheard the conversation of you and your trainer. I would have giggled!! You should have said the buddy part aloud to him. LOL!!
    In my opinion Japanese girls are too skinny and you look perfect right now!! But it's your decision and I'm fully support for that.
    Hope your pain doesn't get worse tomorrow.
    頑張りましょう!!
    真理子

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mariko. You are so nice! Just a little shape-up girl. (^_~) I think he was just trying to figure me out... guess I am an experiment for him? Japanese or not, the results are starting to show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the pain isn't so bad. Just slightly uncomfortable. 頑張ります。

    ReplyDelete