Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Eating on Day Eleven

Hey Y'all! Training Day! Woke up ready for action. Going to sleep early was a good plan. My weight usually looks good in the morning, but I would be weighed at night, so probably it would be higher. Breakfast: green beans, tofu (150g)、ぷち納豆(natto), and plain yogurt. I have decided I will have yogurt everyday now. Lunch: salmon, asparagus, lettuce and sprouts, and wakame soup. No snack today. Planned on eating something before training. Pre-training: lettuce, sprouts, and ささみフレーク(white chicken meat). I used 青しそdressing. It's non-oil. After training, I had a protein shake. I went straight home and directly to bed. Tomorrow was Hide's birthday, so I was thinking of what I could make him. I think it might be steak, but could I eat that too? Check back to see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment