Sunday, September 22, 2013

Please Let Me Do Good Today Day Six

*** I had to repost this due to technical difficulties.  Not exactly the same as before, but oh well, you get the point.

This is called the back on track day a.k.a. please let me do good today because I was determined to take back my previous glory of nothing wrong with my diet. My goal was to eat the right foods, and not eat too much. I studied the guideline booklet I was given in the beginning and saw that the important thing was to have one dish of high protein food or two foods that were high in protein together.  Plus two sides, one usually lighter.  So that was how I would try to plan my meals.

Breakfast was very simple. Baby leaf salad with sprouts and the tiniest bit of low-fat cottage cheese.  Cottage cheese has zero carbs! Then, natto and last night's miso soup.

For lunch, I made wakame soup (consomme soup, sesame seed, and wakame), chicken breast, nira and enoki mushrooms.  I tried to keep it simple.  


So I had cheese for a snack today.  Did I mention I love that I can eat cheese for my snack?  (I'm sure I did.)  Oh, and kuki-wakame.  I figured out this was made with vinegar and I like it.  But it has almost 1g of sugar in 1 package, so I might need to watch my sugar content on days I have this.  (I am allowed 7g of sugar intake per day.)

Dinner was simple again.  You know triangle/grouping of three technique?  That is what I am aiming for now.  I had maguro, chingensai and bean sprouts, and okara.  


This is where I end:  Please, please let me do good today.  

Update:  
今日はだいぶシンプルになりましたね!
Today (your meals) were very simple!
特に目立つものもありません。
大丈夫です!
I didn't see any problems.
It's alright!
今日もその調子で頑張りましょう!
Let's try to continue like this (the next day)!

(He asked if I had thought about going to the chiropractor.  And I didn't mention it, but I actually did go!  Thank goodness I was being proactive.  (^_^;) My body got a little bit straighter than before.  )

Thank goodness I did well this day!  Stress unravelling....  Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment