Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To Hell with the Natural Look... Coloured Mascara is Back!

Hi, Everyone!

Princesses and Puppies are what I felt when I first heard of Bourjois' coloured mascara...  okay, not quite, but you get the gist.  The ultimate was purple, of course, and if I got that...I might as well get the electric blue.  Turquoise was just thrown in cuz I wanted the other two and was worried I would regret not buying the third...even though I think it's totally a summer colour.  Anyways, if I died tomorrow, I would want to be wearing purple mascara,  of course.  To hell with the natural look (hopefully I will not be headed there).

I have proclaimed coloured mascara is on the comeback.  Be looking forward to more of it this fall and winter, then spring and eventually, summer.  Do you intend to jump on the band wagon?  If so, which colour would you choose to wear?


Sorry I couldn't take a clearer picture.  Hope my eye isn't too scary!

Update:  The turquoise/mint mascara tends to lose it's colour throughout the day.  My lashes stayed in place, but after a few hours, they just looked dark, not minty.  I had to reapply twice.  I will try this again using a base coat, perhaps the colour will pop/last longer.  The purple and blue are actually very vivid and lasted very nicely.  They are my new favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment