Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Feel Tired Today at Day Ten

So today was alright.  I was not in much pain, except my butt and shoulders a bit.  Just bit uncomfortable, but nothing to complain about.  I only felt tired today.  It hit about lunchtime.  Incredibly tiredness.  And continued to the evening.  I ended up going to bed a little after a nice, long bath at nine.  Hoping to be re-energized for tomorrow.  

I weighed myself and I was like, wow!  But, as normal, it was higher at night.  But still losing!!  

Breakfast:  three sticks of asparagus, natto, a boiled egg, and a plain yogurt cup. 

Lunch:  Miso Soup, Salmon, Egg, and Veggies (Chingensai and Mushrooms)

Snack:  あたりめか (dried squid), yum!  It was so very chewy and hard, so I only had a piece between classes and another on the way home.

Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Breast, Miso Soup, and Cucumber with Konbu.

Hoping for strength...training tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment