Tuesday, October 1, 2013

At Home Day 16


Hi, everyone!

Today was such a nice, relaxing day at home.  I was feeling very sore, specifically in my thighs, legs, butt, and lower back.  To top it all off, it was an incredibly hot day (a big break from usual comfortable cooler weather we have been having).  So I spent most of my morning/early afternoon cooking, doing laundry, talking to family on skype, and my nails.  It was nice!

For breakfast, I decided to make an omelette with these ingredients:  2 eggs, pepper, spinach, cottage cheese, and natto.  I used about 20g of cottage cheese in the center, and 13g of red and yellow pepper.  It was a very yummy omelette.  I also had a protein shake after breakfast.


My mid-morning snack:  
For lunch, I was looking up recipes for cottage cheese and decided to try out this one I came across for cottage cheese spinach chicken.  It looked super yummy.  I didn't have a lot of spinach, but I was going to make less chicken, so I thought I would just see how it turned out.
It was so yummy!  I highly recommend it.  I love the cajun seasoning too.
For dinner, I went with salmon, cabbage and konbu, and leftover miso soup (with spinach, bean sprouts and mushrooms).  It was very satisfying.    
Protein shake after dinner.  Then that was it.  Still debating whether I should go to the chiropractor tomorrow or not.  Anyways, I had lots of sleep cuz this girl was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment