Thursday, October 3, 2013

No Energy on Day 18

I woke up still a little sore, but I still had energy. Breakfast was salmon, leftover egg soup with mor shunjiku, and yogurt. By my second class, I had lost any energy I had and now felt like dying. I had cabbage and shrimp for lunch with miso soup. After that, I decided to get a massage from the place where I get my chiropractic stuff done. For twenty minutes and 1500 yen, I had them focus on my back and thighs. I thought I would be doing squats that night and those muscles would be most useful. He said I was incredibly stiff, told me how to sit with better posture, and recommended getting my shoulders done next time.
I felt lighterand stood taller after the session, though I still had slight pain in my back still.
Gotta keep truckin on! In the evening before class, i drank a protein shake. Didn't want to eat a lot before class and it was a lot quicker. Unfortunately, it did not give me energy for my session (whichI will talk about in a separate post). I ended up eating my salad by the river in the dark after training. Because I needed to finish dinner by nine. I stopped by Isetan just to drool on high percentage of cocoa chocolate. I have no courage to ask my trainer if I can eat this. I am afraid he wil say name. When I arrived home,I had some unreported snacking: kanten jelly, walnuts, and a piece of cheese. All perfectly healthy snacks, just not before bed. Oh well, I need to replenish. Better luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment