Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Light Lifting Session 6

This was named Light Lifting first, but I was going to name it Don't Tell Hide Training Session 6...lol.  Read on for more.

So I wasn't quite a hundred percent myself on Saturday, still.  My trainer could tell and said we should have light session.  I was thankful.  Any session was better than no session.  He asked if I had any stress at work or with the diet, if my work was busier than usual.  I told him what I thought, a mixture of the weather change and tiredness probably had to account for it.  But enough of that, time to get lifting.  First, we did pull-downs to thefront and back.  Then  squats.  And then butt raises from the floor.  Did I mention when we squat, we hold a barbell with weights.  And when we raise our butt from the floor, we lift a weight on our lap. All fun. Fun if it helps the fat come off!

Today my trainer had his hair cut. It was short and spiky, literally in a small mohawk down the middle. Very cool! So I told him I wanted to touch it as a *joke* and so he put his head down for me to feel it. lol. He's a cutie! That's the only thing. Not so bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment