Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Not a Bad Day 22

I am playing catch up here with my blogs, but oh well...  as long as it gets done.  I think it's important to remind myself how well I am doing and how far I have come.  So on with the show. 
 
Today is called ''Not a Bad Day'' because that is just what it is.  My eating wasn't bad and training wasn't either.  Breakfast was a couple of eithers scrambled with natto and spinach.  And the usual cup of yogurt.  I love yogurt for breakfast. 
 
I went to training for 11.  Then I had a protein shake, because after training was the ''golden time'', as my trainer likes to say.  I took my blood pressure about 40 mintes afterwards and it looks normal.  It was 9:32pm like in the picture, but oh well.  I'm going to check it to see if it's that before my next session too.  

 
Tired face! 
 
Lunch was baby scallops with pepper, cabbage, and bean sprouts.  I used yummy curry powder.  And cucumber with shio konbu. 
 
Hideki was sleeping when I got home.  He woke up and then I took a nap!
 
 I'm glad we went shopping the night before!  It made my day so less eventful and just the right amount of relaxing.  For dinner, I made horse mackeral with some cooked mushrooms and nira and onion, and miso soup with tofu.  Dessert was apple for Hideki and grape kanten jelly for me.  We had peach tea, too. 
 
So then it was bathtime and some computer time before bed.  I was a bit wide-eyed from my nap.  But that was okay, since Monday was my day off.  Also my recovery day!  I {heart} recovery days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment