Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Couldn't Resist Day 24

Yesterday started off well, but finished badly.  

Breakfast was tofu, natto, cucumbers and konbu, and yogurt.  Lunch was roasted pepper and chicken with cucumber.  I  even had some protein.  I got home and was hungry, so I had a boiled egg and a piece of cheese before dinner.  Then I made a super yummy cabbage soup for dinner.  It was made with ground chicken breast, onion, celergy, Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, chili powder, salt and pepper, and chicken broth.  Perfectly deliious, really.  Then I had a shower and settle d down to watcha DVD.  Throw-up for sadness and laughs and I went with humour.  (See pic below.)  Then, the craving started for something sweet and salty.  And I knew there was some carmelized biscuit spread left in the fridge.  So I got a small spoon and reached in for a big spoonful.  I went back for a second and third time, until the jar was empty.  I can tell you this, it was the best stuff I have ever tasted.  And took all my cravings away.  No guilt.  Can't fight nature, right?  But we can rise above our mistakes.  Let's just be thankful there is no more such deliciousness in my fridge.  ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment