Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Body Scan and Training Session 4

I  wanted to post about my fourth session before the next one...sohere goes.

Totally psyched to get weighed on Training  Day 4.  I  new I would definitely pass the three kilo mark  and I woke up feeling super skinny.  So guess  what.  I go into the room, step on the scale, and I am this close to four kilos down.  Yay, esctatic.  :)  He takes me into the room with the big expensive scan machine and I get my entire  scan.  It is intimidating, to say the least. I find out that my total body fat percentage is still prety high. I almost hasn't budged.  But it will soon.

So this session started well.  He decided we would talk about things  today.  Who  was your old music idol? After beginning to talk about music, I found out he likes the same kind of music.  He asked me why I came to Japan and what language I spoke with my boyfriend at home.  He was also very curious as to Hideki's build and character.  I enjoyed our chat.  All the while lifting weights, don't forget.

The elemts of this session were the same as session 2.  We focused  on shoulders, doing lateral pull-downs to the front and back.  Squats and wide stance squats as they were termed.  Then, finished off with some abs.  I experienced pain in my back again.  So we did as much as I could.  He was going to think of other ways to do abs.  If I were going to survive the two months.

I felt good.  I felt like I had done well and gotten better.  

However, that night and next day I felt a sore back.  I do hope it will get better.  I do think the hard training is starting to take it's toll on my back.  I enjoy sitting and not moving much, and I especially like to get sleepy about 8 or so at night.

Fill you in with the next session!

No comments:

Post a Comment