Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feeling Ill on Day 19

Guys, I was feelin like I was coming down with something when I woke up. Not much appetite today. But had to work, so gotta truck on! Breakfast, I made some soup with tofu and veggies, and had asparagus with cottage cheese. Also had my morning cup of joe. Don't function well without it. Before lunch not only was I incredibly sore, I felt sick to my stomach. It could be fom the training and/or weather change. I wasn't hungry, but still had to eat. The rest of the soup I made for breakfast, plus shrimp and cabbage. I just threw a bit of salt and pepper on it and steamed it in the microwave. It was good. But I had to lie down and take a nap after eating. It's convenient we have big mats at school. Felt like I had enough energy the finish the day. I went shopping for work. Saw these cutecupcake mugs. (If only I could eat them.) I was ready to die by finishing time. I tried to get energy by having yogurt and cheese. Then I had sanma for dinner and had to go to bed. At eight. I woke up just after six. I really needed some rest.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment