Friday, October 4, 2013

Yay for Saturdays! Day 21

Good Morning! Feeling better although slightly in need of another hour's sleep. But it's okay...I've had my morning cup of joe. :)  Can't believe I have cut back to only one cup lately. Holy Energy! I feel good. First class went well. Then for lunch I had baby scallops, cabbage, and shishito with miso soup. It was so good! (Cuz I cooked it with a little butter which was totally okay!) For my snack that day, I had some こんぶ大豆 that my friend had sent the day before. And a couple walnut halves. I really enjoy this snack pack. I was pressed for time, since I had a lesson to teach after work. I was trying to find something to eat. But this diet makes it pretty had. That, and my loss of appetite made for a daunting task. I had to go to two supermarkets until I decided on 焼き鳥 (yaki-tori) and a yogurt cup. After all the searching, I realized that there was one different stick with my chicken breast and mushroom. And I had grabbed yogurt with added sugar. I was shocked and disappointed, to be honestand regretted not bringing dinner from home. I ate what I bought because I was strapped for time. I also hate to waste food and hoped that one cup of yogurt wouldnt overthrow my dieting regime. I'm sure it won't be that bad, right? To get a bit more protein, I had a shake before bed. Lesson learned: pack your own lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment