Saturday, October 5, 2013

Loss of Genkiness Training Session 5

My fifth session was very ho-hum. First of all,   expected benchpress and squats, then abs, as per our mid-week routine. But apparently I lost my genkiness somewhere near the beginning. Genki equals feeling good or have energy. I  didnt haveit and I must have lost it, because my trainer noticed I wasn't my usual self. He asked me, ''What's wrong? Are you feeling okay? You lost your energy and the suddenly the tension dropped.''  That's when I knew I had lost it too. I told him that I was just a bit tired and my back had been sore this week.
Suffice to say, he took it easy on me. We did upper body only and planks for minute-intervals. Can you believe we didn't even do squats?  I am still surprised, but forever grateful. If you didn't know, my fatigue/loss of energy continued till Friday. I hope I can't keep my strength for the rest of the program.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment