Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow in Japan!!

Okay, so it does snow in Japan...but where I live in Fujisawa, Kanagawa, it only snows about once a year.  This time, however, it snowed like a maniac.  The weather forecast called for a big snowstorm, but I didn't think it would really happen.  I had to work on Saturday and when I got up...it was snowing.  Not crazy, like a blizzard or anything... The snow was falling gently and nicely.  But it was constant.  And it actually snowed the entire day.  Later on though we had strong winds and the snow was coming down like a maniac.  It stopped in the evening.  And the next I decided to go out for a walk.  Here is the vlog I did of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypyMXqoJyIA

Man, do I love snow!!  It makes me feel like I am at home in Canada again.  :)  Hope it comes again next year!
 Me - out in the snow!
 
 The view from my Apartment

Mmm, Spiced Apple Cider and it's Hot Apple Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment