Monday, February 17, 2014

Mellow Monday

So as Monday winds down, I find myself extremely thankful for having received yet another three-day weekend due to the snow.  (Last week I ended up having a four-day weekend from the first snowstorm.)  In Kanagawa area, it rarely snows, as I mentioned.  We were very lucky to have snow last year that lasted till the next day.  So you can imagine how surprised we were to have not one, but two big snowfalls in less than a week! 
 
What did I do then?  Well, I did some housework, as per usual.  I went to the store for some groceries.  I made pumpkin stew, grilled chicken salad, ground chicken pizazz (my word...was reminiscent of Sloppy Joes...), and ate my sakura icecream - which was delicious!  (Btw, I usually share pics of stuff on instagram.  Click my new social button on the right hand side of this page.)  I filmed a Body shop and Drugstore Haul video for myjapanlifestyle (click the YouTube button on the right).  I did some crafty things too (can be found here).  Yesterday, I watched Camp Takota and loved it!  All the girls were such good actors.  It was really funny!  (Big recommend.)  I chatted with my Mom and with my brother (very lucky to have gotten on separate times too...usually someone will go to bed).  Oh, and I added those little social buttons thanks to a lovely tutorial I found of YouTube.  (Couldn't have done it otherwise.)
 
Oh, and as per Monday night usual, I watched 失恋のショコラティエ(The Heart-Broken Chocolatier).  Does anyone else in Japan watch it?  I really enjoy it.  It only slightly makes me want to eat chocolate.  Click on the picture below to be taken to the show's website on Fuji TV.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/chocolatier/index.html
 
What do you normally do on your day off?  
Cheers, Sherri

   

No comments:

Post a Comment