Thursday, February 20, 2014

3-4 Days!

Overdue package full of goodies for family members!!  I forgot to send my xmas presents home with my mom for my cousins, so I wanted to make up a special box filled with yummy, fun things from Japan.  My one cousin also has two young children, so I wanted to include things for them to enjoy, especially colouring books and stickers.  There's also a fun kirigami (origami means paper-folding and this means paper-cutting) activities.  They requested some matcha kit-kat and was able to find a ton of matcha chocolate along with many others. The best part is that it only takes about 3-4 days to get there!  Japan has a really cool mail service.  And since I sent it on Wednesday morning, it should be there by the weekend (with the time difference working in my favour). 
 

Click here or this picture below to watch my video on YouTube: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLIs4DXK94
 
I know they will enjoy trying everything!! 
Love you tons!
xoxo
Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment