Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy 2014!!! - Update

Hi, everyone and welcome to 2014!!  (Oh my god, can you believe it is already February??)

I completed Vlogmas, vlogging everyday from December 1st to Christmas Eve.  I had not planned on doing more than that, but I think I failed miserably at doing a proper send-off.  You see my mom came in on the 24th and we had an awesome time together from Christmas to the new year.   I thought I would make off for the disappearance by sharing some pics of our time together. 

After picking Mom up from the airport
 

The ton of presents we had!
 
I love doing stockings with Mom.  :)
 

Afternoon party at a friend's house
 

Kamakura Lucky Cat
 

Night view of Kamakura
 

My niece, Myself, and Mom
 

Just being silly...
 

Movies with Mom
 

Lunch Date in Yokohama
 

Kamakura with Hideki
 

Manicure at the Airport before Departure
 

We'll Miss You!!
 
After a month of absence from YouTube, I decided it was time to get back on the ball and have since been trying to do some fun videos for you.  Although not quite vlog-style, they are about me and related to me living in Japan.  Catch up if you like and free feel to let me know what are the things you would like to do this year. 
 
 
 

I personally wanted to get my second earring holes redone and have since had the studs put in again.  My left one seems fine, though the right one is still healing.  Do you think it's out of fashion to get your upper lobe done?  I'm just curious because the earrings we got in a lucky bag had two sets of studs and one single.  I haven't felt like I wanted to have more holes since highschool.  This was in fact the reason I wanted my seconds again.  (All in the name of fashion...)

Here's to a fun, exciting, and ever-evolving 2014!!

xoxo Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment