Monday, February 10, 2014

Simple V-day Cooking

I felt like making some special treats for breakfast today. They are super simple and easy to make.
First one is pizza toast.  My guy loves this treat and will always say yes to it. Spread some pizza sauce and sprinkle cheese. Then use a small heart cutter to cut out bacon or ham. You could even do sliced cheese. Add your fav toppings as you like. Throw in the toaster oven and enjoy!
 
The second one was made for me. I cut a heart out of a slice of bread using a cutter. Then I put it in the pan after heating up a smidgen of butter. In the hole, I broke an egg and wiggled it around a bit to center it.  After cooking it a little, T flipped it over and soon after turned off the heart. Tip: -you can butter the top side of the bread so when you flip it, it'll grill nicely. I've also seen variations of cooking spray, but I'm not sure about the healthiness of it. Plus it's not sold here. Make sure you grill or toast the inner heart and use for dipping! I toasted some bacon in my oven and added a ketchup face to the egg.
 
 
Which one suits your fancy?
I think anyone, kids or adults, will enjoy eating either.  Let me know if you try these ideas out.  Have a *lovely* week.  Mu-ah!
 
Oh, here is a pic of outside a few days later. Not completely melted!

 
xoxo
Sherri 

No comments:

Post a Comment