Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Camp Takota Fan!

Hi, everyone!  Today I wanted to write a post about an upcoming movie - Camp Takota.  The film is independent and stars three awesome YouTubers (YT channel name in brackets):  Grace Helbig (itsgrace), Hanna Hart (harto), and Mamrie Hart (youdeserveadrink).  The movie is available on February 14th, but you can make a pre-sale in support of the movie (go to camptakota.com).  It's only $9.99.  Plus they have really awesome care packages available at the Camp Takota canteen.  I, myself, have ordered a green and white ringer tee, which I will wear proudly.  I have seen the extended trailer and couldn't tell the difference from that and a Hollywood movie.  And it was super funny!  If you didn't know about this before, go watch it for yourself! 

What more would you want to do then watch a comedy about new-found singledom on Valentine's Day? 

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment