Saturday, January 31, 2015

日曜日の日本語 (Sunday Japanese)

In January, I created a series called ''日曜日の日本語'' (Nichiyoubi no Nihongo) - Sunday Japanese.

I've had a lot of interest in people wanting to learn a little bit of Japanese.  I wasn't sure where to start...but I've decided to dive in and start somewhere.  The first three lessons are up:  Greetings, Self-Introductions, and the Alphabets (Hiragana and Katakana).  Maybe each lesson will be different - the style, content, and level of difficulty.  I hope you give them all a view, or just pick the ones you find interesting.

I'm keeping a list of things suggested by viewers for future content.  Here are a few:

Please/Thank you.  You're Welcome.
Ordering at a Restaurant
Going to Starbucks
Going to a restaurant
Going to the market
Easy conversations

Greetings for Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Nighttime

Giving a self-introduction - Saying your name and 
nationality, where you live, your job, and family

Hiragana and Katakana Alphabets - 
practicing you basic sounds in Japanese 
and learning fun vocabulary

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you next Sunday,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment