Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Japan Lifestyle Gets a Blog!

皆さん、こんにちは。
Minna-san, Konnichiwa!  
Hi, Everyone!



Welcome to my new blog, My Japan Lifestyle...and it's so easy to remember www.myjapanlifestyle.blogspot.jp. Be sure to tell all your friends, lol.  (Wink, wink).  

My intention with this blog is to post events (mainly pictures) about my life and things that go on in my life while living in Japan...and perhaps some other places, like when I visit Canada and elsewhere.  I hope it provides insight to those curious about my Japan lifestyle and for those Japanese natives, a foreigners' perspective.  

Occasionally, I will add some Japanese characters throughout my blog.  If you can't read them and have no interest, don't worry about it.  Some people need to have their computers Japanese-enabled.  I just have a Japanese computer.  Other times, I will try to write the Japanese in Romanji or English letters for you to read.  Good luck and I hope you learn a bit of language along the way.  

Feel free to comment, ask questions, and share your thoughts with me!  After all, I want this to be a relaxing, interesting, and open space for all.  

では、これからも宜しくお願いします。
Dewa, kore kara mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Until next time!

Sherri シェリー

No comments:

Post a Comment